Jennifer Lopez Talks 'American Idol' Return


Make Massive income from Google at www.online-home-jobs.com
Earn $5 to $50, PER AD POSTING at www.online-home-jobs.com
PART TIME JOBS | WORK AT HOME JOIN www.online-home-jobs.com

Jennifer Lopez says she considered not returning to the "American Idol" after her busy personal and professional year.

Lopez honestly says that she really enjoyed it last year. And towards the end of the season, she wasn't sure, and she actually said that in public, 'cause the actress got a little bit tired towards the end with everything going on with my music and everything she had going on with her life at the time, Jennifer told reporters on Thursday in Savannah, Ga., where "Idol" is taping auditions.

In addition she said, "But I really did have a good time and I really do love it. I love working with the contestants and the singers and the artists," the star, who split with husband Marc Anthony less than two month after the Season 10 finale, continued. "[Working with] Steven and Randy and Ryan has been one of the best things I have ever been involved in, so I was like, 'OK, I'm going to do it again.'"
http://www.dataentryjobs.us/37381.html