Watch live Sofia Vergara at the SAG Awards online


Make Massive income from Google at www.online-home-jobs.com
Earn $5 to $50, PER AD POSTING at www.online-home-jobs.com
PART TIME JOBS | WORK AT HOME JOIN www.online-home-jobs.com
Sofia Vergara catches everyone's attention with her plunging dress design by Roberto Cavalli at the Screen Actors Guild Awards on Sunday night–everyone, perhaps, except Vergara herself. ”A little too much situation here,” the Modern Family actress and SAG nominee joked to PEOPLE about her low-cut neckline. Her costars begged to differ, however. Julie Bowen told PEOPLE, “What could anyone say to Sofia except she looks phenomenal? Always, always, always!” Vergara, 38, usually wouldn’t disagree. At Elle‘s Women in Television event in West Hollywood last Thursday, she admitted to liking being “a little plump.” Vergara says, “Because I’m Latin, I’m expected to be voluptuous, so I don’t have be a certain weight that is really skinny because it is expected of me. I think they want me with a little bit of meat.” While accepting an award from Elle, Vergara commented on her figure, jesting that her boobs “only belong in a strip bar or somewhere indecent. So, being in Elle is one of the greatest achievements of my life.” But embracing her curves doesn’t mean she eats anything she wants. “I believe in everything in moderation,” she says. “I try to eat healthy during the week, but during the weekend I would eat the things that I like: my desserts, my pizza, my pasta.” Most important to aging gracefully, Vergara says, is “taking time to enjoy.” She adds: “If you like to eat, eat!”
http://www.dataentryjobs.us/37381.html