Watch Gwyneth Paltrow on screen


Make Massive income from Google at www.online-home-jobs.com
Earn $5 to $50, PER AD POSTING at www.online-home-jobs.com
PART TIME JOBS | WORK AT HOME JOIN www.online-home-jobs.com

The Oscar-winner,aside of being award winning actress,also known for her health-conscious diet and strict exercise routine, began to published wellbeing advice on the web in 2008, and writes a weekly newsletter to subscribers on everything from holistic medicine to the best places to eat in London.

But her portal became a target for cynics who accused the actress of being ill-qualified to hand out tips, and the star admits she came close to closing the site down.

She tells Harper's Bazaar, "There were a couple of times when I thought, 'I'm just gonna stop doing it. People are so mean to me. I don't want to do it'. But then I was like, 'Who cares what some lame person out there says?'"


http://www.dataentryjobs.us/37381.html